About Me

My photo
My motto: It's not the wrong way; just a different way... This blog tracks my chaotic life as a mum of six wonderful children and one gorgeous granddaughter, my addiction to knitting and all things crafty, oh, and life with The Viking...

Saturday 26 March 2011

Baby You Can Drive My Car...



Oh how I wish I'd never let Elle loose in the driver's seat...

My MOT is next week, and now I have to explain why the indicators have a mind of their own, just flashing on when they feel like it and why the steering wheel is a little loose. Great, my mechanic already thinks I'm a maniac; I once bumped into a parked car because my mum waved at me (to make it worse she had the RAC man out who saw the whole sorry incident). I then went to get a quote from the garage, and on the way home to get my insurance details I had a little fight with a traffic island and then I had to go back to the garage and say, "yeah I think I might need a new wheel as well..."! I must be their best customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment