About Me

My photo
My motto: It's not the wrong way; just a different way... This blog tracks my chaotic life as a mum of six wonderful children and one gorgeous granddaughter, my addiction to knitting and all things crafty, oh, and life with The Viking...

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

The Gallery - Mustachioed

A post by Little Grandma

The theme over at Sticky Fingers is Mustachioed. I couldn't resist using this as an opportunity to share a picture of The Viking, our resident man about the house, who happens to be Swedish

Ok, maybe I am cheating a bit and the picture would be more appropriate to the theme 'wiggy' or 'Jesus Christ Superstar'; but he does have a moustache!




11 comments:

  1. He looks so proud!
    I wish it was acceptable to have a mo around here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and makes you want to get to know him better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Reminds me of the hair I had back in the 80s. On my head, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine if his moustache had been as lustrous and curly as his wig! fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pose!! I would definitely go with "Jesus Christ Superstar"!!

    ReplyDelete