About Me

My photo
My motto: It's not the wrong way; just a different way... This blog tracks my chaotic life as a mum of six wonderful children and one gorgeous granddaughter, my addiction to knitting and all things crafty, oh, and life with The Viking...

Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Gallery - Mavis The Dog

Posted by Picasa
A Post by Little Grandma

The theme over at Sticky Fingers this week is 'three words'. My three words are Mavis The Dog...

...because I am far too much of a meanie to allow the Littlest Uncle his own 'real' dog, he has to improvise. This may involve the use of soft toys, his 17 month old little sister who is constantly told 'no, you're not doing it properly' when she is asked to do 'doggie tricks', an invisible dog, or sometimes he 'becomes' a dog himself...

Anyway, this morning he drew himself a dog. At first I thought it was a three-eyed mutant, but I have been assured that it has '2 eyes, 1 nose and a beautiful smiling face', and her name is Mavis ofcourse.






7 comments:

  1. absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I think he earned himself a real one ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! He probably does deserve a real doggy; if only they didn't poop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mavis! Love it. Now get him a puppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mavis is such a brilliant name for a dog. You HAVE to get him one (and train it where to poop...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just brilliant! I love it when they start to draw recognisable things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.. I love this. I can't wait until my girls are big enough to draw me terrible pictures ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mavis... so sweet! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete