About Me

My photo
My motto: It's not the wrong way; just a different way... This blog tracks my chaotic life as a mum of six wonderful children and one gorgeous granddaughter, my addiction to knitting and all things crafty, oh, and life with The Viking...

Thursday 28 April 2011

Kreativ Blog Award


Last week Ally at Cancer and Baby Equals Chaos gave us the Kreativ Blog Award! We just have to link back to her blog and write ten interesting facts about ourselves. 




1. I once appeared as an extra on Waterloo Road.

2. Between me, Teenage Daughter, Big Grandma and Little Grandma, we make up Coronation Street's top 4 fans. Big Grandma has religiously watched every single episode since day one.

3. Little Grandma once cycled to and camped in Wales in the snow, and when she woke up the tent had magically transformed into an igloo! They had 3 punctures on the way and had to melt snow with the camping stove to repair them!

4. When I was about two, Little Grandma woke up to find me playing with a tea set in my bed
room, merrily pouring golden liquid into a cup...

5. We must be a very imaginative family because when I was little, I had three imaginary friends called Horning, Gorky and Poopooks, and Little Grandma had two imaginary donkeys called Dusty and Snowy.

6. Little Grandma was going to call me Yellow Banana... I'm glad she didn't!

7. If Elle was a boy she was going to be called Ziggy after Little Grandma's late 'husband' who was our elderly cat. Ziggy was a special cat, but that's a post in itself.

8. Little Grandma's first car (bought in 1999) was a 1972 VW Beetle called Betty. I can remember being towed all the way back from Anglesey...

9. Little Grandma one picked me up from school, car packed up and announced we were going camping in Wales.

10. When I was little I had long, blonde hair in ringlets all the way down my back. One morning, I don't know why, but I cut it all off up to my chin and hid it under the sofa! Little Grandma was very upset, but I said, 'don't worry, you can always sellotape it back on...'.

We think the following blogs deserve this award...

No comments:

Post a Comment